share rss forum feed

Fir_Na_Tine
Giggity Giggity
Premium
join:2001-01-03
Sout Joisy

[General] Amazon S&S

Kind of a rant.

Amazon's Subscribe & Save discount has dropped from 15% to 5% on a lot of items. I get Zyrtec all the time using it and so far as long as you subscribed before the change you can still get it at 15% off but I am sure that will change too.

I guess too many people would sign up for it then cancel it.
--
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix

nocannothave

join:2006-10-14
Kennewick, WA
Bummer. My two items are still 15% for now:

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day 2x HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, Lemon Verbena, 64-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

Philips Sonicare HX7012/60 e-Series Compact Replacement Brush Heads, 2-Pack
Expand your moderator at work

seginus

join:2008-01-30
Worcester, MA
reply to Fir_Na_Tine

Re: [General] Amazon S&S

I had a couple things on there but my prices went up everytime renewal was due. Was dropping them everytime.

psafux
Premium,VIP
join:2005-11-10
kudos:2
reply to Fir_Na_Tine
My wife about blew a gasket when she learned a lot of the items she frequently purchases for her business went to 5%. I think if you do the Prime thing it will be 15% again but it may not be cost effective for you. For us it was due to the amount of stuff we purchase.

Fir_Na_Tine
Giggity Giggity
Premium
join:2001-01-03
Sout Joisy
said by psafux:

My wife about blew a gasket when she learned a lot of the items she frequently purchases for her business went to 5%. I think if you do the Prime thing it will be 15% again but it may not be cost effective for you. For us it was due to the amount of stuff we purchase.

I have Prime and most now show 5% where it used to be 15% so it doesn't matter. If you already have a product on Subscribe and Save I think it will stay at 15% but that may change too. I have a few that still show 15%
--
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix

psafux
Premium,VIP
join:2005-11-10
kudos:2
Hard to say, I know a lot of people are unhappy with the change.

craig70130
Premium
join:2004-04-27
New Orleans, LA
reply to Fir_Na_Tine
I'm still seeing some stuff at 15%.