spc
uniqs

Alex J
@ecatel.net

Alex J to FFH5

Anon

to FFH5

Re: thats att for you

You're the one not reading that after admitting growth was slower than they had predicted, they included Wi-Fi to keep the numbers high.

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008

Premium Member

Well it isn't lying, it's just marketing doublespeak meant to fool users who aren't very knowledgeable on the subject. It's the same as talking really fast while having the details in ultra small print.

nycnetwork
join:2000-11-12
Brooklyn, NY

nycnetwork to Alex J

to Alex J
Wait, so AT&T is claiming that increased smartphone sales trigger huge growth in wireless data... wait... didn't they sell those phones, collected money, and are also getting monthly at least $70+ per pop ?
WTF?! Where did that money go? Did they use any of that for network upgrades or those corporate pigs are pocketing it alowng with our $36 upgrade fees? Why not predicting issues, upgrading it accordingly and in advance or if they can't accept more subscribers, STOP OFFERING SUBSCRIPTIONS!!!!
If they can't provide me with the service I signed up for, and I kept using my phone the same way as two years ago, then I want my money back, and no ETF.
WTF?! GREED MUCH?!

unforgiven
@myvzw.com

unforgiven to Metatron2008

Anon

to Metatron2008
Sorry, but doublespeak is lying. But I do agree, they lie in order to fool the ignorant and the stupid alike.