uniqs
tim tim tim
join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL

tim tim tim to kdwycha

to kdwycha

Re: Updates on NFL Network Discussions

BHN does have the hbo/max go..

Also, You saying that satellite doesnt go out in a storm is crap. I worked for them for a long time. I see them all of the time and I talk to customers who have it as well. it DOES still go out, maybe yours hasnt YET but you likely havent been through a summer with it yet.
plaisance
join:2012-02-27
Sanford, FL

plaisance

any word on this as this is the time of the year when the NFL and content providers open up for discussion.

This will be the last year I stay with cable if nothing gives as its unacceptable on multiple fronts to have both the NFL and BHN stall discussions on something we, paying customers, want.

I don't care about anything other than a deal getting done, now!
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

4 edits

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by plaisance:

any word on this as this is the time of the year when the NFL and content providers open up for discussion.

This will be the last year I stay with cable if nothing gives as its unacceptable on multiple fronts to have both the NFL and BHN stall discussions on something we, paying customers, want.

I don't care about anything other than a deal getting done, now!

And we want you to have it. When the NFL starts negotiating instead of dictating we'll have a framework for which all can be made happy. You should be aware there is almost no value to the NFL Network since effective 2012 (this year) virtually all of the important games will now be OTA courtesy of a deal signed late last year. In the meantime I suggest you direct some of that frustration to the NFL.

Hardy101
@rr.com

Hardy101

Anon

FTA?????