join:2004-12-10
Lorton, VA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to Noah Vail

Re: Brighthouse - Florida - List of IP Blocks

said by Noah Vail:

From time to time I look for a list of local Brighthouse IP addresses - usually for whitelist building.
I've never had luck in finding one. So, I figured I'd try to put one together.

BTW: I use this list regularly. I have customers who have BH for their home service. I whitelist incoming BH connections at their office. That makes the rest of the planet blacklisted by default. It's a very simple, very secure solution.

Now I need to compile a Verizon-FL list. I suspect that's going to be much more difficult.
--
Dark Tower's Skynet evolves from 4chan.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
said by Noah Vail:

said by Noah Vail:

From time to time I look for a list of local Brighthouse IP addresses - usually for whitelist building.
I've never had luck in finding one. So, I figured I'd try to put one together.

BTW: I use this list regularly. I have customers who have BH for their home service. I whitelist incoming BH connections at their office. That makes the rest of the planet blacklisted by default. It's a very simple, very secure solution.

Now I need to compile a Verizon-FL list. I suspect that's going to be much more difficult.

You would be blocking those Verizon IP's right
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

Noah Vail
Son made my Avatar
Premium
join:2004-12-10
Lorton, VA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Bright House
said by BHNtechXpert:

You would be blocking those Verizon IP's right?

We all must serve at our customer's whim.
--
The Dark Tower's Skynet evolves from 4chan.