I WASN'T ON DSLR!

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:12
reply to Krisnatharok

said by Krisnatharok:

Sorry, mod mistake then. Go back and read. I fucking unvoted, and made it fucking bold too.

He did unvote, the hammer shouldn't have went through...
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Krisnatharok

said by Krisnatharok:

I haven't been active in the game until the start of today.

How nice of you.

I saw your unvote and i did mine,you still vote Men before Ada asked for time to post his. Mod error or not you are going active all the sudden to try to lynch a townie on LoL?

good riddance.
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to ekster

The unvote was missed on my part. Sorry guys.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

Lincoln, NE
reply to ekster

I'd like to take a moment to say I fucking hate both of you.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

said by Adalicia:

Ekster (shaco) and his clone?

We all hate shaco and his clone.
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Adalicia

said by Adalicia:

I don't buy KrisN going underground the whole game then pointing fingers at me at the last day/vote. See what Men said and your own wall of text.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Well crap.....:(

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

Lincoln, NE

Post watch, the fuck for.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

Lincoln, NE
reply to Jobbie

Also, you sure you want me to listen to Men?

No one is going to be with me on Jobbie, I can see it already. I can't tell if it's just your play style that makes you look like mafia to me, but the way kristopher was playing around early on, made me think it was you and him from the get-go. I also keep goign back to this little exchange: »Re: [game] F11 for the britches! which is why I think it's Jobbie and Adalicia is a close 2nd.

--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
reply to Adalicia

See this is what I mean about taking shit so fast through the weekend. I was hoping I could hop on tomorrow morning with a cup of joe at work and read Ada's reasoning and go from there.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Adalicia

I'm post-watched now. Damn mafia game.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

I saw your unvote and i did mine,you still vote Men before Ada asked for time to post his. Mod error or not you are going active all the sudden to try to lynch a townie on LoL?

good riddance.

This makes no sense as FUD. I voted for Meng ON A DRIVE-BY, for no other reason.

Then this:

said by Adalicia:

Hold your bloody votes.

Just got back to Columbus, don't vote any thing through, let me get my big post out of the way.

So I held my bloody votes, and you guys lynched Meng. Fucking retards.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Adalicia

He was on me based on a hunch for the whole game, and we both voted for each other based on OMGUS see next paragraph.

KrisN had nothing to vote Men.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Krisnatharok

test

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Krisnatharok

You seem to be fine now.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

Seems like a mod came by and approved it and lifted the restriction.

Thanks random mod.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

Lincoln, NE
reply to Jobbie

Convince me. Both of you. Lets get it over.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

I haven't been following this game since I un-voted until 40 minutes ago. Not sure how that equates to being mafia.

Guess this is what I get for getting the inactives lynched early.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Adalicia

I am just going to leave this here:

said by Jobbie:

Vote KrisT

Cop claim

said by ekster:

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 4

Adalicia - 1 - Kristopher (L-3)
Kristopher - 4 - Adalicia, Antonica, Meningitis, Jobbie (L-0)

Players not voting: Brom, Krisnatharok

NIGHTFALL

I gave enough reasons to prove i am town, he didn't buy your claim as cop to vouch your call and now he comes to cuddle with you?

BS
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

You hammered your doomed partner? Common mafia tactic.

Is that what you are trying to drive home?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

You didn't want to vote for your partner and now all the sudden you validate his claim.

I rest my case do what you think you need to.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

said by Jobbie:

You didn't want to vote for your partner and now all the sudden you validate his claim.

What?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Krisnatharok

I vote for him first then unvoted when we needed imput. Then voted again to hammer him yes. So i didn't really hammered if you go backl and read like you should have days ago.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Krisnatharok

You validate' Ada's claim when you didn't even voted when he claimed cop.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

said by Jobbie:

If Ada was mafia, he would have jumped on a Jobbie hammer. He is clearly not mafia because at that point he could have won the game if he was.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Jobbie:

If Ada was mafia, he would have jumped on a Jobbie hammer. He is clearly not mafia because at that point he could have won the game if he was.

That has nothing to do with happened back there, you keep going in circles trying to prove something you can't.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

Doesn't it? I had two options, you or him. I decided you being mafia was more of a likelihood than him pulling shit on everyone all game and lynching his partner.

said by Adalicia:

said by Jobbie:

Still looking at you and Ada though.

Keep looking tiger, you're the one acting awfully odd.

--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Adalicia

said by Adalicia:

Okay, at this point we have five people left, four town, one Mafia.

I am the Town Cop, I told you Kristopher was scum, he was scum. IF you feel the need to lynch me to prove that I'm the town cop, because mind you Antonica's theory is fairly sound and thus far she is the only person to vote to lynch me, that is also fine.

But remember. If you do lynch me, that will put us at two town and one Mafia tomorrow.

If you want to take my word for it, we'll be at the same point come tomorrow but you'll have one confirmed town. To be honest, I'd rather you did lynch me because I don't want to be the person responsible for another lost game when tomorrow comes.

That said here is how I feel about those we have alive:

Meningitis: Highest on my list for reason already mentioned. Drive by votes, quite until it comes time to lynch someone or gleefully throwing the hammer. He was Kristopher's "lulz speed vote" choice, known Mafia cleared him, and so on and so forth.

Krisnatharok: You're second highest on my list Tiger because you've been awfully quiet after the initial first day. Part of that, I'm sure, is because it is the weekend but I'm still mad about the lack of kitten rainbows too.

Jobbie: You're next up because you've been acting, in my opinion, skittish all game. Your last vote for Meningitis also worries me a bit.

Antonica: I think you're town. I'm pretty much positive you're town. You're the reason I picked Kristopher as my initial investigation target and you're the only one playing smart and trying to run the lynch on me, which in your shoes is totally understandable.

Adalicia: Oh hey, it is me. I know I'm town, I know I'm the cop, I'm okay with lynching myself if it is needed but by the same token you can also take my word for it, but that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do in a game that revolves around lying and misinformation.

That said, lynch me if you need to, hell I'll throw a vote on myself. But my eyes would be on Meningitis first and foremost, and probably Krisnatharok next. Jobbie left me with a funny feeling regardless and if Antonica is Mafia, well the game is already lost because I would have never guessed it.

With that you may continue to toss about votes as you see fit, I got what I wanted to say out of the way.

We can quote all stuff from Ada all day.
--