Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

avmike

join:2011-10-03
Palm City, FL

1 edit

[BW Meter] Usage Meter gone?

When I login to my account I can no longer access the usage meter. Has this happened to others?

I'm in the South Florida (former Adelphia) market.

EG
The wings of love
Premium
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ
kudos:9

Re: [Caps] Usage Meter gone?

Are you logging in with the "primary" account ? If so, try calling in and asking the rep to "roll and re-provision (APT push)" your modem.

cdru
Go Colts
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN
kudos:7
reply to avmike

It sometimes comes and goes. Check back in a few hours or tomorrow and it will probably be back.

ymojica
Premium
join:2005-09-13
Cypress, TX

I have not had mine, since I upgraded to extreme 105 back on September last year.

Mike Wolf

join:2009-05-24
Beachwood, NJ
kudos:3

Mine's been gone for about a year now. I miss it.

JJV
Premium
join:2001-04-25
Seattle, WA

Same here.

crucialcolin

join:2004-09-12
Roseville, CA

Yeah mine has come and gone as well since they first implemented it . Also I've experienced months were it stopped monitoring usage(often like half way through) and doesn't add any more data to the monthly usage. This meter doesn't seem very accurate/reliable so I wouldn't worry about it.

backfeed
is giving feedback

join:2002-12-16
Peru, IN
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to avmike

Re: [BW Meter] Usage Meter gone?

said by avmike:

When I login to my account I can no longer access the usage meter. Has this happened to others?

I'm in the South Florida (former Adelphia) market.

I run Tomato firmware in the router, I use the bandwidth tracker built in. I was watching my bandwidth long before we new there was a cap. Just one other option while you get the online version working...
--
There are 10 types of people. Those who can read Binary and those who cannot.

Oedipus

join:2005-05-09
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to avmike

Mine's still there but I still ignore it.

Mike Wolf

join:2009-05-24
Beachwood, NJ
kudos:3

can i have yours?

crucialcolin

join:2004-09-12
Roseville, CA

1 edit
reply to backfeed

said by backfeed:

I run Tomato firmware in the router, I use the bandwidth tracker built in. I was watching my bandwidth long before we new there was a cap. Just one other option while you get the online version working...

Yeah routers that support bandwidth tracking is probably the best option. DD-WRT is another good custom firmware. I wish my DIR-655 supported bandwidth tracking or third party firmware which does. In the meantime like Oedipus I pretty much don't worry about the cap anymore. I cant seem to get into my Comcast.net account right now for some reason anyways. I'm sure I've gone way over the past few months though since I don't realy know how much data I'm using anymore.

jagged

join:2003-07-01
Boynton Beach, FL
reply to avmike

My account in Plantation, FL also doesn't have the meter