how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

nazra7

join:2011-04-10
reply to bastage

Re: West Valley Cable One // Getting worse by the day

I feel for ya bro, I live in the same area but i opted for the 50+meg ala carte. Its decent most of teh time but it has the stupid cap at 50 gigs a month. The only other option we have is if verizon/centurylink would give us some of their 40meg tiers out here. I talked to one of the tech guys in Nampa for CenturyLink and he said its an unlimited plan where available.

Keep calling them and complaining otherwise they might think we are all happy! Ive called a bunch because i get pissed when i see 150ms or more, it totally ruins gaming.

bastage

join:2011-02-14
Kuna, ID

I have called numerous times. I think at this point they just don't care.. & Centurylink is going to be implementing caps as well.

nazra7

join:2011-04-10

I guess they will tell you anything for you to sign on for a year. Today is the worst I hop on and its gettin 2-5 mbits with a trickle upload its all screwy.

bastage

join:2011-02-14
Kuna, ID

I am about 2.1mb per the internal cableone speedtest. This is freeking ridiculous.

akhjv943nv

@96.18.254.x

3/11 10:00pm. Speedtest.net says I am getting 1.24mbps on a 50mbps plan. Trying to download a show from iTunes and it was unmatchable. Just got off the phone and was told by tech support that it looks like there is some problem that effects everyone at about this time at night. Crazy that it took the guy 30 seconds to see the pattern but it hasn't been fixed. Ugh.