Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

RollTide14

join:2012-01-30
Wetumpka, AL

Channel Guide Info. Missing for MLB TV

We have MLB TV HD on channel 318. The SD version shows guide data just fine and the guide data shows up on the BH provided motorola box in HD. However, all guide data except for MLB HD shows up on my TIVO. Same things happens when you go to the TV guide-like listing on the BH web site. I've re-run guided setup several times to no avail. Why would this one channel be missing guide data on TIVO and online? It's not even listed on the BH website as an HD channel we receive.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:163
This wouldn't be a BHN issue because you don't get our guide on a cablecard That's one of the advantages of a STB. Sbiller may be able to assist with this.

RollTide14

Wetumpka, AL
I thought that may be the case with the TIVO but the MLB info. isn't even available on the BH web site. First, it's not on the list of HD channels and then its not in the guide that BGH provides online.

RollTide14

Wetumpka, AL
reply to RollTide14
I would like to revisit this post, if possible. We've had MLB HD available to watch on channel 318 for months now. However, it's still not listed on the lineup at BH's website. It's also not listed in the guide on the BH web site. I think that is why I can't get the guide data on my TIVO. It's like the local BH never recognized/published it as a channel. Why hasn't BH updated its own web site with this channel? It's not on any channel listing on the site but we definitely have it. I bet when BH updates its website with this channel TIVO users will be able to get the guide data.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to RollTide14
You aren't being ignored...I had to consult others for the status on this...

RollTide14

Wetumpka, AL
No problem. I appreciate you looking into this for me.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
Yup gonna be a bit....this actually crosses multiple platforms and no it won't just be a website update just letting you know now as the two have nothing to do with each other.

RollTide14

Wetumpka, AL
How long does it usually take to update everything on the site? BH added Disney Jr. and Fuse in SD last week but they aren't anywhere on the site either. We also didn't get notice by mail or on our bill of the channels coming. I bet not many in my area know we have MLB HD, Disney Jr. and Fuse. Three great channels that not many carriers have. In fact, BH is the only provider in my area to carry Disney Jr. That is huge to those of us with toddlers. I hope you do post any new HD channels we will get because the local office sure won't let us know. And, if they won't update the guide data on the web site soon after launch those of us with TIVO won't get a pop-up notice of new channels. I never got a notice for Disney Jr. I just knew it was coming and found it on launch day.

RollTide14

Wetumpka, AL
reply to RollTide14
Any updates on this? A bunch of channels still aren't listed on the BH web site that I know we have.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by RollTide14:

Any updates on this? A bunch of channels still aren't listed on the BH web site that I know we have.

You are not forgotten...
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to RollTide14
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and being patient. The channel listings have been updated

RollTide14

Wetumpka, AL
I do now get guide data for Fuse and MLB HD on the TIVO (thank you!) now but still nothing for Disney Jr. Also, the BH website channel list and TV listing don't have these channels.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by RollTide14:

I do now get guide data for Fuse and MLB HD on the TIVO (thank you!) now but still nothing for Disney Jr. Also, the BH website channel list and TV listing don't have these channels.

The website has been updated as of this morning...I just received confirmation of it. If you still are missing something send me the info directly at BHNtechXpert@mybrighthouse.com Also be sure to include your service area and account information and the specifics as to what you say is missing.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

RollTide14

Wetumpka, AL
Email sent.