share rss forum feed

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
reply to Madtown

Re: XboX 360 New Dashboard Update 2011

said by Madtown:

said by AuraReturn:

I hate how xbox hard drives are so small.

230GB isn't small unless you downloaded a lot of Demos and never deleted them after playing or videos, which is why when I'm done playing a demo or watching a video I've downloaded, I delete them.

You're not taking into account DLC or full games you get via download.

MuDvAyNe
Premium
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY
I picked up the 320gb gears console about a month ago since it was on sale on Newegg. I have about 140gbs left. I had a 120gb before and it felt like every week I had to delete something.
--
Mets, Cowboys, Devils

LucasLee

join:2010-11-26
kudos:1
i like the latest dashboard updates.

it's certainly faster than it used to be in my experience.

regarding storage, i have the 250gb hd, with about 43gb of free space left. i have a TON of dlc, and a large collection of games installed, some of which i haven't played in months. i haven't felt limited since i upgraded from my original 20gb hard drive.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
said by LucasLee:

regarding storage, i have the 250gb hd, with about 43gb of free space left. i have a TON of dlc, and a large collection of games installed, some of which i haven't played in months. i haven't felt limited since i upgraded from my original 20gb hard drive.

The 250GB HD was definitely a good investment for me as, like Mudvayne said, felt like I was having to delete something every other week.

As for the update, I really wish they would completely get rid of the ads. If not that, then at least move the shit off to the side boxes instead of featuring prominently in middle when I don't give two shits about 99% of anything they advertise.
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--