All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« blahwhiners »
This is a sub-selection from Will wonders never cease?

newview
Ex .. Ex .. Exactly
Premium
join:2001-10-01
Parsonsburg, MD
kudos:1
Reviews:
·DIRECTV
·Comcast
reply to fiberguy

Re: Will wonders never cease?

Just how, pray tell, do you best judge service better than by your own experience? I've seen my mom's neighborhood and the poor infrastructure untouched by Comcast in 20 years, who apparently KNOW it's in need of replacement. I've also personally experienced the poor infrastructure in the apartment complexes I've lived in and around Salisbury ... note I said complexes, with an S.

I've had Comcast service in one way or another for 35 years ... that in itself has molded my opinion of Comcast, and it's not a good one.

CableTool
Poorly Representing MYSELF.
Premium
join:2004-11-12

said by newview:

Just how, pray tell, do you best judge service better than by your own experience? I've seen my mom's neighborhood and the poor infrastructure untouched by Comcast in 20 years, who apparently KNOW it's in need of replacement. I've also personally experienced the poor infrastructure in the apartment complexes I've lived in and around Salisbury ... note I said complexes, with an S.

I've had Comcast service in one way or another for 35 years ... that in itself has molded my opinion of Comcast, and it's not a good one.

Well, you know what they say, As Maryland Goes... no wait.. no one says that.
--
CableTechs.org/"Horrible People with Integrity"