share rss forum feed

Angelicfury

join:2001-10-28
Buffalo, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to seaquake

Re: [PvE] Returning after a few months

The only other high level char I have is a BE Prot Pali which quickly reminded me that phasing is still in place. My plan is similar to what you have done. Start out in Vash then go to Mt. H for awhile then venture over (into) Deepholm and finish out there. The firelands daily were fun (not when they first came out) enough as a Prot but i'm looking forward to getting a different experience as a Holy Priest.

Thanks for more helpful info. I guess after 10+ years its no longer time to stay in lurk mode and join the community.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
welcome to the forums. For your priest, I'd recommend using quests in Hyjal to earn enough rep to get the head enchant. You'll be dungeon grinding enough for Therazane exalted rep (shoulder enchant). For your prot pally, if you are still leveling him up, then stick to Vashj questing to get your tanking head enchant. Again, dungeon grinding is painful enough for Therazane exalted rep.

Yes, therazane has daily quests... give those a shot. The new HoT dungeons don't have enough trash to give you any substantive rep via tabard, so you will be grinding the older Cata Heroics for rep.
--
Immergruen (resto/kitty) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego
"You never truly know someone... until you fight them"

djlar

join:2009-04-23
Too bad you'll have to do dozens of quests in Deepholm to unlock Therazane.. at least when you do you'll be honored and able to buy the lesser shoulder enchant..