All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
jang0
join:2012-02-11

jang0 to mdaddyrabbit

to mdaddyrabbit

Re: Centurylink issues

That is exactly what's happening to me after 4pm weekdays and stays like that throughout the weekends. Interwebs are unusable from Friday 4pm - Monday... I'm so sick of it...

Here, I think.
»esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

We all need to get together and get a class action law suit going.
Crusty
join:2008-11-11
Sanger, TX

Crusty

said by jang0:

Heh...I've thought of this myself. Don't know if it would do any good or if there would actually be a "case" but surely the publicity would be bad enough to CTL that they actually might get off their rears and do something about it.

mdaddyrabbit
Premium Member
join:2004-02-05
Clinton, NC

1 edit

mdaddyrabbit

Premium Member

I agree, I pay the bill every month whether I get the service I am paying for or not. When I provide my computer service to others I don't expect to get paid if I don't do the service. Centurylink can monitor how much bandwidth we use and charge for excess amounts of bandwidth but they cannot keep up with out service and speed drop-page and charge accordingly.

In other words we get charged for using too much but we do not get a reduction in our bill when we get less of what we pay for.
Pringlescan
join:2007-01-05
Des Moines, IA

Pringlescan to jang0

to jang0
said by jang0:

That is exactly what's happening to me after 4pm weekdays and stays like that throughout the weekends. Interwebs are unusable from Friday 4pm - Monday... I'm so sick of it...

Here, I think.
»esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

To bad when you sign up for it there is a little phrase that says "up to xx speeds" somewhere in the paper work. That phrase pretty much clears them of issues.