Premium Member
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

JohnInSJ to trparky

Premium Member

to trparky

Re: [iPhone] AT&T customers surprised by 'unlimited data' limit

said by trparky:

And in the form of no one else providing service of the same kind with the same coverage areas. Who else do you have? Verizon?

So, wait, AT&T is the better provider? Or no worse than other providers? I thought AT&T was evil, and all other providers had excellent service with no caps.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
join:2005-03-14
Woodstock, CT

ptrowski

Premium Member

said by JohnInSJ:

said by trparky:

And in the form of no one else providing service of the same kind with the same coverage areas. Who else do you have? Verizon?

So, wait, AT&T is the better provider? Or no worse than other providers? I thought AT&T was evil, and all other providers had excellent service with no caps.

Was that ever stated?

JohnInSJ
Premium Member
Aptos, CA

JohnInSJ

Premium Member

said by ptrowski:

said by JohnInSJ:

said by trparky:

Was that ever stated?

By the other poster? I don't know - ask him. That's what I was doing.

MIABye
Premium Member
join:2001-10-28
united state

MIABye to JohnInSJ

Premium Member

to JohnInSJ
said by JohnInSJ:

and all other providers had excellent service with no caps.

Sprint is the only one left that fits that description, and I will be voting with my wallet when I switch to Sprint.

JohnInSJ
Premium Member
Aptos, CA

JohnInSJ

Premium Member

said by MIABye:

said by JohnInSJ:

and all other providers had excellent service with no caps.

Sprint is the only one left that fits that description, and I will be voting with my wallet when I switch to Sprint.

Enjoy... Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Make sure you have coverage where you are. If you have coverage, it's not bad. If you don't it's not good. Kinda like T-Mobile.