cog_biz_user
i ruin threads apparently
join:2011-04-19

1 edit

cog_biz_user to ConfusedinON

to ConfusedinON

Re: [TV] Hamilton Ontario

said by ConfusedinON :

Does Rogers Cable service Hamilton Ontario? I've looked online and google says 4 different cable companies service Hamilton which I have never ever seen before. I'm moving to Hamilton from Oshawa in 2 months and would rather transfer my services then set up brand news ones with another cable company. I even chatted in with a rep at rogers and they had no clue. Told me to call in.

Does anyone know if Hamilton, ON is a rogers area or not?

like the guys above me said, hamilton is not served by rogers. however, we might be able to find out what ISP your new area is served by if you could tell us where that is.

edit: as memory serves, the west mountain is shaw (mountain cable), the east mountain is southmount, and downtown is cogeco, except for a small pocket of the mountain (concession/upper wentworth/upper sherman), which is also cogeco.

ConfusedOSH
@rogers.com

ConfusedOSH

Anon

said by cog_biz_user:

said by ConfusedinON :

Does Rogers Cable service Hamilton Ontario? I've looked online and google says 4 different cable companies service Hamilton which I have never ever seen before. I'm moving to Hamilton from Oshawa in 2 months and would rather transfer my services then set up brand news ones with another cable company. I even chatted in with a rep at rogers and they had no clue. Told me to call in.

Does anyone know if Hamilton, ON is a rogers area or not?

like the guys above me said, hamilton is not served by rogers. however, we might be able to find out what ISP your new area is served by if you could tell us where that is.

edit: as memory serves, the west mountain is shaw (mountain cable), the east mountain is southmount, and downtown is cogeco, except for a small pocket of the mountain (concession/upper wentworth/upper sherman), which is also cogeco.

We will be On Ellis Ave, Hamilton, ON
cog_biz_user
i ruin threads apparently
join:2011-04-19

cog_biz_user

said by ConfusedOSH :

We will be On Ellis Ave, Hamilton, ON

ah. that's definitely cogeco country.