uniqs

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to ekster

to ekster

Re: [game] F11 for the britches!

Okay, at this point we have five people left, four town, one Mafia.

I am the Town Cop, I told you Kristopher was scum, he was scum. IF you feel the need to lynch me to prove that I'm the town cop, because mind you Antonica's theory is fairly sound and thus far she is the only person to vote to lynch me, that is also fine.

But remember. If you do lynch me, that will put us at two town and one Mafia tomorrow.

If you want to take my word for it, we'll be at the same point come tomorrow but you'll have one confirmed town. To be honest, I'd rather you did lynch me because I don't want to be the person responsible for another lost game when tomorrow comes.

That said here is how I feel about those we have alive:

Meningitis: Highest on my list for reason already mentioned. Drive by votes, quite until it comes time to lynch someone or gleefully throwing the hammer. He was Kristopher's "lulz speed vote" choice, known Mafia cleared him, and so on and so forth.

Krisnatharok: You're second highest on my list Tiger because you've been awfully quiet after the initial first day. Part of that, I'm sure, is because it is the weekend but I'm still mad about the lack of kitten rainbows too.

Jobbie: You're next up because you've been acting, in my opinion, skittish all game. Your last vote for Meningitis also worries me a bit.

Antonica: I think you're town. I'm pretty much positive you're town. You're the reason I picked Kristopher as my initial investigation target and you're the only one playing smart and trying to run the lynch on me, which in your shoes is totally understandable.

Adalicia: Oh hey, it is me. I know I'm town, I know I'm the cop, I'm okay with lynching myself if it is needed but by the same token you can also take my word for it, but that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do in a game that revolves around lying and misinformation.

That said, lynch me if you need to, hell I'll throw a vote on myself. But my eyes would be on Meningitis first and foremost, and probably Krisnatharok next. Jobbie left me with a funny feeling regardless and if Antonica is Mafia, well the game is already lost because I would have never guessed it.

With that you may continue to toss about votes as you see fit, I got what I wanted to say out of the way.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

My vote has been sustained for the reasons above he has also trying to put pressure on me based on a gut feeling from the start.

So after reading that

Vote: Men
Jobbie

Jobbie to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
said by Adalicia:

Okay, at this point we have five people left, four town, one Mafia.

I am the Town Cop, I told you Kristopher was scum, he was scum. IF you feel the need to lynch me to prove that I'm the town cop, because mind you Antonica's theory is fairly sound and thus far she is the only person to vote to lynch me, that is also fine.

But remember. If you do lynch me, that will put us at two town and one Mafia tomorrow.

If you want to take my word for it, we'll be at the same point come tomorrow but you'll have one confirmed town. To be honest, I'd rather you did lynch me because I don't want to be the person responsible for another lost game when tomorrow comes.

That said here is how I feel about those we have alive:

Meningitis: Highest on my list for reason already mentioned. Drive by votes, quite until it comes time to lynch someone or gleefully throwing the hammer. He was Kristopher's "lulz speed vote" choice, known Mafia cleared him, and so on and so forth.

Krisnatharok: You're second highest on my list Tiger because you've been awfully quiet after the initial first day. Part of that, I'm sure, is because it is the weekend but I'm still mad about the lack of kitten rainbows too.

Jobbie: You're next up because you've been acting, in my opinion, skittish all game. Your last vote for Meningitis also worries me a bit.

Antonica: I think you're town. I'm pretty much positive you're town. You're the reason I picked Kristopher as my initial investigation target and you're the only one playing smart and trying to run the lynch on me, which in your shoes is totally understandable.

Adalicia: Oh hey, it is me. I know I'm town, I know I'm the cop, I'm okay with lynching myself if it is needed but by the same token you can also take my word for it, but that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do in a game that revolves around lying and misinformation.

That said, lynch me if you need to, hell I'll throw a vote on myself. But my eyes would be on Meningitis first and foremost, and probably Krisnatharok next. Jobbie left me with a funny feeling regardless and if Antonica is Mafia, well the game is already lost because I would have never guessed it.

With that you may continue to toss about votes as you see fit, I got what I wanted to say out of the way.

We can quote all stuff from Ada all day.
Jobbie

Jobbie

Premium Member

and i had a reason for my vote n Men so.