how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DaMan05

join:2010-03-22
Canada

[Eng] Videotron Business Retention

Alright so I'm thoroughly fed up with these piece of sh** Bell resold lines. I'm currently with Primus and the plan and price is good, but its just too damn slow. 4.2/0.4 actual? Are you joking me? This is 2012.

Now I'd love to rant about Montreal's garbage selection of Internet services but this isn't the place.

I need:

minimum 10/1 actual
400GB+ bandwidth

At that, I think the only option is Videotron Business. (I don't want to MLPPP, I've had enough of these slow and unreliable Bell lines).

What I was planning was going for Videtron (I have a numbered company at my house) without contract and calling them back after a few months to "cancel" and lower my bill.

But from what I see from an old thread, Videotron doesn't do any retention at all?

Any experiences will be appreciated

TigerLord
For Value Received
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8
Disitributel has 15/1 and unlimited bandwidth for 85$/month via cable.

julienvf

join:2008-12-30
Verdun, QC
kudos:1
reply to DaMan05
I would definitely not go with Videotron since they now have a 500gb cap on all their business tiers.

IamGimli

join:2004-02-28
Canada
kudos:2
reply to DaMan05
Indeed Vidéotron Business has no retention policy whatsoever. Pretty much all they ask is "when do you want your service to stop"?

I've never heard of anyone getting a "deal" on Vidéotron Business service.

BTW your "numbered company" is irrelevant.

xcimo
Ebox 60Mbps

join:2007-11-21
Gatineau, QC
reply to DaMan05
I would call Ebox, or talk to diskace, maybe he could arrange something like 2x TGV30 with a combined 500GB or maybe TGV60 with 500gb for the price of two. (would be about 110$ for two TGV60) which is a whole lot cheaper than videotron's

xcimo
Ebox 60Mbps

join:2007-11-21
Gatineau, QC
reply to DaMan05
Teksavvy is also set release its prices tomorrow, might include some unlimited TGV15/30

corkyy

join:2008-06-01
Laval, QC
kudos:2
Large buisnesses are able to deal a bit... But, that's it. For a single connection forget it.