drew
Automatic
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6
reply to Antonica

Re: [LoL] Life after LoL

Other than the initial time investment in going from 80 to 85, the other addition is maybe two weeks of VERY casual play to become LFR and DS 5man ready.

I totally get it though.
--
flickr | Of faith, power and glory

liquoranne

join:2009-01-14
reply to Krisnatharok
Yea, its understandable. Thats why i enjoy SWTOR cause i can just sit back and play relaxed FPs and reg/hm ops. I agree with a lot of people that the game play is a bit odd, with some different features. The game play is not the selling point for me on this game, its just the fact that i dont feel the need to progress in the upper echelon of raiding. Ive even tried rerolling from scratch on another server and couldnt get into it (on WoW). Ive leveled so many toons in WoW's time that it just feels...mundane? I dunno. It is what it is.

As far as LoL goes, the game is too full of people that dont care for me to enjoy it cause i am tied to their skill/lack-there-of and it is a pain. I have wierd hours atm so joining with BBR folks is usually a no go.

SWTOR will not be my end all beat all, i will not go around praising it to high heavens. And for sure i am not some star wars fan boy. They were good movies, but i didnt get a Wicket tattoo or buy my own imitation lightsaber.

TruSm0ke

join:2005-07-21
Michigan
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

Don't even suggest Diablo 3.

I can't remember where I read one of your posts but you said in it something along the lines of "Diablo 3 sucks!"

I don't know where to respond to your comment on D3 but I'll just do it here instead.

I've had my chance to try out the beta this past week. I was invited less than a week ago and since then have been able to spend some time (enough time)with the game.

Based on what I've experienced during my time w/D3, it's just been nothing short of... whats a good word ... underwhelming. I can't quite fully, 100% agree with the absolute conviction in your comment "D3 sucks!" But, unfortunately (and it really is unfortunate), I am able to agree with it to an overall large degree.

My real gripes with Diablo 3 at this point are the mediocre, blurry, and uninspired graphics that I've been playing in. For being a new release in 2012 the graphics aren't bad per se but when they are accompanied by the intense blurriness, lack of AAxAF, poor character models, bad controls, unbalanced spells/characters and... really, I could go on but those alone are so bad that I really can't seem to understand why Blizzard dropped the ball on D3 (atleast from what I've seen thus far in the beta).

The games graphics aren't really that good. They compare to what you'd find on the consoles-- tech 5+ years old. And the character models aren't any better... they are just as bland, if not more so, then the rest of the games graphics.

Fiftycals

join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX
reply to Krisnatharok
It's been 2 weeks since I've played LoL and I don't miss it much. It's like sex, the more you have the more you want. fap fap

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
said by Fiftycals:

It's been 2 weeks since I've played LoL and I don't miss it much. It's like sex, the more you have the more you want. fap fap

So when you haven't had sex for two weeks, you don't miss it much?
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Wheredabeef

join:2011-12-06
Bridgeport, CT
kudos:1
reply to Krisnatharok
League of Legends blows, if you want to win, be prepared to do roles you don't have fun doing.

I can win a lot by filling the gaps and doing roles that no one picks (and I do them well)... but it's not fucking fun

dota type games can suck a dick, they were created as a mini-game and should stay that way

drew
Automatic
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6
reply to Krisnatharok
I had fun playing SC2 with Arch/Ant this morning...

I'm trying to get my build down, but it's tough. It's nice to be playing a game that I am not completely outclassed on.
--
flickr | Of faith, power and glory

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
Damn I missed you guys on saturday, turned on the computer just to check my mail but had to go right away to the mall with the kids.
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."