spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Rebellious

join:2008-05-28

Change CNAM -- Caller ID name

My name is getting mangled because it is longer than the 15-letter limit. Can you please change it to show City-State instead?

Also, I’m a new customer since 2-3 months and outbound CNAM is not working. Will it ever work?

topgun

join:2011-01-31
Reviews:
·PHONE POWER

said by Rebellious:

My name is getting mangled because it is longer than the 15-letter limit. Can you please change it to show City-State instead?

Also, I’m a new customer since 2-3 months and outbound CNAM is not working. Will it ever work?

All you have to do is call (888) 60-POWER - 607-6937 or email support (at) phonepower.com

I don't understand people in the same amount of time it takes to complain in this forum they could contact phonepower and it would be fixed?
--
I got the need for speed »bit.ly/topgunparody

xMissKittyx

join:2012-02-21
US
reply to Rebellious

Rebellious -

Have you tried contacting Phone Power? Pretty sure if you send an email to them, they'll change it for you. The info is all listed here: What will show up on my Caller ID?

Or did you request them to change your caller ID and they flat out refused? As you said they did in your other post here? [General] Change CNAM, Caller ID Name If so - that's a whole other issue, probably something you'd have to contact management about.

Hope you get it taken care of!

Rebellious

join:2008-05-28
reply to topgun

Thank you. Ive called AND emailed PhonePower asking them to change my CNAM but so far they've refused.

Expand your moderator at work

DSM Fan

join:2010-10-04
New Orleans, LA
reply to Rebellious

Re: Change CNAM -- Caller ID name

So they flat out said no we won't change your CNAM at all? I find this hard to believe since last time I changed mine they charged me a fee.

PhonePwrTech

join:2007-07-20
reply to Rebellious

If you PM me your account information I can look into the problem for you.

Expand your moderator at work