uniqs
share rss forum feed

themagicone

join:2003-08-13
Osseo, MN

Need good upload

7600 Wayzata Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55426

Don't have a phone number yet. I am looking for something at least 20/20. I can get 100/5 from comcast so download isn't too big of a deal but I need upload!!!

BandwidthNow

join:2006-03-22
20 x 20 Mbps = $1,889.40

More options available, please contact me directly:

1(877)520-1924
info@realtimet1search.com
»www.realtimet1search.com

Thank you..

themagicone

join:2003-08-13
Osseo, MN
reply to themagicone
What would I be looking at to do 100/100 transport to the MN 511 DC?

Tier1Fiber

join:2011-08-29
Los Angeles, CA
PMed you.

BandwidthNow

join:2006-03-22
reply to themagicone
100 meg transport requires a more manual process to quote out. Please contact me directly and I'll work on that for you.
Thanks

FreedomFire
Bandwidth Quotes

join:2004-07-23
Chesapeake, VA
reply to themagicone
You can get a snap shot comparison of multiple providers via email (real time) ... free and no obligation just by requesting a quote via this portal:

Dedicated Bandwidth

There are a few higher order bandwidth solutions which may need to be done by hand ... in which case you'll still get the information but not in real time.

If you'll add any specific details in the comments section we'll do more indepth research on your behalf (again at no cost) and negotiate the best price for you. BTW, we offer a low price guarantee also.

If you'd like to know more about us read this ....

DS3 Bandwidth, Business Ethernet, Fiber, & More

God Bless,
Michael Lemm
FreedomFire Communications
DS3 Bandwidth
LinkedIn Profile
--
FreedomFire Communications.....Real Choices For Voice, Data, And Internet Services
»t.co/YUA6upy

CommQuotes
Premium
join:2012-02-01
New York, NY
reply to themagicone
Let us know if you are still looking for 20MB-100MB Metro Ethernet Circuits. We have negotiated pricing that is hard to beat (typically we save our clients 30-60%) and you pay us nothing for the assistance nor for the on-going customer support, billing help, trouble resolution etc you get from us - all of that is provided free to you because we are the paid representation of the various carriers.

IM us here, email team@commquotes.com or call us at 1-888-9-QUOTES and we can go to work for you.