spc
Search similar:

uniqs
BobbyS
join:2008-03-02
Montreal, QC

BobbyS

[DSL] accounting, etc

Whats up with Teksavvy lately ? I have pots line as well as DSL services with Teksavvy. Posted in direct that I hadn't received my latest invoice. They re-send the phone invoice a second time and I have yet to receive an invoice for internet services. I understand they are having a tough time, but between the poor response times and lame excuses, they are starting to sound like like the incumbents we left in search of fair and honest service.
epsilon3
join:2008-03-29
canada

epsilon3

I assume they will change the billing system .... as per Marc in another post:

"The crew is actually working through the night, there are a number of new improvements including some for the new invoicing system."

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn to BobbyS

Premium Member

to BobbyS
In your situation, you have 2 different billing date. One for DSL & One for Phone. If you'd like to have more details, please send me a PM or post in the »/forum ··· avdirect forum.

Regards,
Martin
BobbyS
join:2008-03-02
Montreal, QC

BobbyS

said by JenSuisUn:

In your situation, you have 2 different billing date. One for DSL & One for Phone. If you'd like to have more details, please send me a PM or post in the »/forum ··· avdirect forum.

Regards,
Martin

I know I have 2 different billing dates, I have been paying these for over 3 years, was referring to the bumbling over in my post in the direct forum.
Pinworm45
join:2008-06-01
Ottawa, ON

Pinworm45 to BobbyS

to BobbyS
My bill was extremely confusing too. I got 2 DSL bills and no phone bill. I paid one of the DSL bills (they were both for the same date). Then I made a post in the direct forums. I was told they'd send the phone bill. Instead, I got a bill that had DSL, Phone, everything on it. I figured okay, this is just the monthly bill, It hasn't updated yet from me paying the DSL. So I paid only the phone part. Then, a day or two later, I got ANOTHER bill, but this one doesn't have the phone on it.

In total, I got two bills for 60$, one bill for 90$, and another bill for 60$. I have paid 90$ (this is all approx). I'm hoping that considers me good and up to date, but we'll see next month or if I get a "late payment" email.

But, they're moving, and they're introducing a new billing system, so yeah it could have been smoother, but I'll give them a break.

However, I'm just concerned by the last bill that took phone off but not DSL - I hope they don't consider dsl unpaid because I didn't pay both DSL bills.