Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

shortyd999

join:2008-10-21
Birmingham, AL
reply to 45612019

Re: The problem with that is

I'm 28 and I agree. As long as the product works the way it should, I can care less about the customer service b/c i'll hardly need to call anyway. I have BH for broadband, CS not good but service is excellent and Uverse for TV, service works as it should never had to call.

NYC Girl
Premium
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY

said by shortyd999:

I'm 28 and I agree. As long as the product works the way it should, I can care less about the customer service b/c i'll hardly need to call anyway. I have BH for broadband, CS not good but service is excellent and Uverse for TV, service works as it should never had to call.

You guys show your youth and naïveté. How do you know you won't need to call CV??? When you do then you will be singing another toon. Lmao. Way too funny

join:2004-02-05
New York, NY
reply to shortyd999

I wonder why you would go with AT&T over Bright House for TV? According to AVS, Bright House has the most HD channels of ANY provider be it cable, fiber or satellite in the nation; as well as better picture quality than U-verse's horrendous sub-YouTube PQ.

shortyd999

join:2008-10-21
Birmingham, AL

I get a discount and BH didn't have total home DVR at the time

SteveCon
IBEW 2222 Boston, MA
Premium
join:2004-09-02
Boston, MA
reply to shortyd999

said by shortyd999:

As the product works the way it should, I can care less about the customer service b/c i'll hardly need to call anyway.

HUH?

Who the heck calls customer service when "the product works the way it should"?

I don't care how smart or tech savvy you think you are, you will not be able to fix every problem that happens. I think you're suffering from illusions of grandeur.
--
UNIONS: The anti-theft device for working people.