uniqs
share rss forum feed

GuiGQc

join:2012-02-22
Gatineau, QC

1 edit

Blog

English Version *** La version française suit ***

Why all the blog posts are made inaccessible? I used to go there often to see updates on Gatineau and to discuss the new prices, but since the introduction of the new prices on the official website, all topics of the blog now show "No comments" ...

Were old messages deleted? Will they be restored, or is a new blog/forum about to open?

I was lucky to find you here, but we lost a fair amount of useful Q&A and a lot of people who are not necessarily aware of this site. Fortunately I was among those who discovered this site and who keep up to date here, but if you want to announce a subject to discuss with your members, it would be more convenient referring them to your own blog / forum. By putting it directly on your website, it would make it much more accessible to those who are, how shall I, less curious?

Thank you!

Version française *** The English version precedes ***

Pourquoi tous les messages du blog sont rendu inaccessible? J'y allais souvent pour voir les mises à jour sur Gatineau et pour discuter des nouveaux prix, mais depuis l'instauration des nouveaux prix sur le site web officiel, tous les sujets du blog montrent désormais "No comments"...

Est-ce que les anciens messages ont été supprimé? Seront-ils restaurés, ou est-ce qu'un nouveau blog/forum est sur le point d'ouvrir?

J'ai été chanceux de vous trouver ici, mais nous avons perdu plusieurs questions et réponses pertinantes, ainsi qu'un différent bassin de population qui ne sont pas nécessairement au courant de ce site. Heureusement je compte parmi ceux qui l'ont découvert et qui se tiennent à jour, mais si vous voulez annoncer un sujet à faire discuter à vos membres, ce serait beaucoup plus commode de les référé à votre propre blog/forum. En le mettant directement sur votre site web, ça le rendrait beaucoup plus accessible à ceux qui sont, comment dirais-je, moins explorateur?

Merci!

singerie3

join:2008-10-12
Saint-Constant, QC
ils veulent peut-etre faire quelques choses de plus officiel.

diskace
Electronic Box CEO
Premium,VIP
join:2002-02-21
kudos:3
We received complaints from Videotron lawyer saying clients were trashing the Videotron brand onto our website blog. Since TPIA have a contract with Videotron where we cannot use their name in advertisement and websites we decided to remove comments as this was opening the door for legal issuesé
--
Electronic Box Inc. - Jean-Philippe Béïque
Ebox forum »ELECTRONICBOX

jfmezei
Premium
join:2007-01-03
Pointe-Claire, QC
kudos:23
Just run a script everynight which replaced the word "Videotron" with ""

GuiGQc

join:2012-02-22
Gatineau, QC
Yeah, I wish they woulda done that! Now we lost every posts... I hope they archived everything and that they will find a way to bring them back.

alienzzz
Kill Bell

join:2011-02-17
Verdun, QC
reply to jfmezei
said by jfmezei:

Just run a script everynight which replaced the word "Videotron" with "the incumbent who can't be named"

I'd say, replace it with "Greedy as***les".

vitesse

join:2002-12-17
Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, QC
reply to GuiGQc
So we can trash them on DSLR but not on a web site you own?

JoePro

join:2006-11-01
canada
I guess DSLR is not affiliated with Videotron in any way shape or form, unlike EBox.

JEDI

join:2005-04-11
Longueuil
kudos:1
reply to GuiGQc
Funny thing is Vidéotron is getting trashed on its own Facebook page every single day.