spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TheRedKnight

join:2002-09-01
J7V

Monthly usuage resets the 1st of the month, correct?

Even if my install date was Feb 15th. Just making sure to manage my cap space.

zadigre

join:2006-10-02
Montreal, QC
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX
yes it will reset on the 1st of each month...

for the first month, you get the full capacity even if you got your connection in the middle of the month... it's not prorated or anything like that...
--
SpeedCable Extreme 60 avec Electronic Box!
routeur Netgear WNDR4500

HD10180

join:2012-01-31
reply to TheRedKnight
quote:
for the first month, you get the full capacity even if you got your connection in the middle of the month... it's not prorated or anything like that...

Does it say on the site? Has anyone already asked this question? I like a confirmation of this so I can use to the maximum of 250gb prior end of month without having to pay fee on extra quota if it's prorated on middle of month. 125gb x 50 cents is a lot of money!

Dunlop

join:2011-07-13
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Bell Fibe
I remember diskace posted exactly that when people were inquiring about switching over early before the new rates kicked in (i.e sign up the last week of january and get the full data usage).

But my search-fu on this forum is weak and he posts WAY too much for me to find it on his profile

SHY
0x27
Premium
join:2010-06-21
Cote Saint-Luc, QC
reply to TheRedKnight
Indeed you get the full month quota.

zadigre

join:2006-10-02
Montreal, QC
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX
reply to HD10180
said by HD10180:

quote:

Does it say on the site? Has anyone already asked this question? I like a confirmation of this so I can use to the maximum of 250gb prior end of month without having to pay fee on extra quota if it's prorated on middle of month. 125gb x 50 cents is a lot of money!

yes I already asked the question... and this is the answer I got...you get the full quota...

I also got my connection in the middle of January 2012... I was at 151GB... and I got charged for 1GB only (quota before February 2012 was 150GB/month).
--
SpeedCable Extreme 60 avec Electronic Box!
routeur Netgear WNDR4500

eboxnat

join:2011-05-06
Montreal, QC
kudos:6
reply to TheRedKnight
Official confirmation for you guys :P
The fist "month" of service (whether it be a few weeks or even a few days) you will have the full monthly capacity, only the monthly cost will be prorated on the 2nd invoice.

TheRedKnight

join:2002-09-01
J7V
reply to TheRedKnight
Ok thanks

HD10180

join:2012-01-31
reply to eboxnat
Thx eboxnat for confirming this. Good to know, enjoy more downloading then.