Truth and reality matters
Premium Member
join:2003-03-18
Brewster, WA

firephoto to pnh102

Premium Member

to pnh102

Re: Good Grief

You mean those religious liberties of denying non-religious employees their choice of health care services?

I mean who doesn't love it when their boss tells them they can only get 2 of their 3 fingers sewed back on...

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

pnh102

Premium Member

said by firephoto:

You mean those religious liberties of denying non-religious employees their choice of health care services?

No employee's religious liberty is being denied by any organization. If a person doesn't like his employer's health insurance policies he can either opt out and buy it himself or get a new job. No one is forcing anyone to work for a specific organization.

What's next, some sort of help for people who work for tobacco companies but hate smoking?

The Supreme Court just issued a ruling telling the administration that it must butt out of the employment policies of religious employers. That whole pesky First Amendment and not being allowed to restrict the free exercise of religious beliefs and all. What an archaic and outdated concept indeed.

And again, how is giving people "free" birth control going to fix the economy?

John Galt6
Forward, March
Premium Member
join:2004-09-30
Happy Camp

John Galt6 to firephoto

Premium Member

to firephoto
said by firephoto:

I mean who doesn't love it when their boss tells them they can only get 2 of their 3 fingers sewed back on...

I believe they'll be leaving the "diddle finger" off...

udilini
@comcast.net

udilini to pnh102

Anon

to pnh102
Yes he has been fixing the economy, job growth for the first time in 12 years in manufacturing and the unemployment rate has been going down, that isn't called "doing nothing" and NO people just can't get new jobs idiot, some people don't have a choice because our healthcare is so horrible they will stick with a job because of benefits, not because they like it or not that will only change when we get Single Payer Healthcare »www.pnhp.org/publication ··· page=all. You are so out of touch with reality it's disgusting.

You focus on things like this and then act like it's all the White House/Obama does, yet Republicans this is ALL THEY DO since they've had control of congress, they've gone after social issues and nothing to do with jobs and the economy. You people always know how to twist things into something they aren't, and why I am not surprised again.

Oh and BTW, your whole parties "concept" of everything from social to economic policies are outdated and archaic ( I can't wait to see when someday people will look back on your party in this time and say how ignorant and idiotic they were)

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

pnh102

Premium Member

said by udilini :

Yes he has been fixing the economy, job growth for the first time in 12 years in manufacturing and the unemployment rate has been going down ...

LOL ok.

The only reason the unemployment rate is dropping is because the number of people who have given up on trying to find work has increased. If you don't believe me google the Workforce Participation Rate and you will find it is at a historic low.

When you educate yourself with the facts you may return to the discussion.
« Conflict of InterestYa know, »
This is a sub-selection from Good Grief