OZZY7
Born Again Atheist
Premium Member
join:2011-06-11

OZZY7 to SandShark5

Premium Member

to SandShark5

Re: [MLB] Ryan Braun

This has Selig's hand writing all over it, no? Just like he hid Barry Bonds 3 failed tests.

The Dv8or
Just call me Dong Suck Oh, M.D.
Premium Member
join:2001-08-09
Denver, CO
ARRIS TG862
Cisco 2811
TP-Link Archer AX10

The Dv8or

Premium Member

said by OZZY7:

This has Selig's hand writing all over it, no? Just like he hid Barry Bonds 3 failed tests.

The arbitrator ruled on this. MLB ruled him guilty.

OZZY7
Born Again Atheist
Premium Member
join:2011-06-11

OZZY7

Premium Member

Yeah, I know. The final word was that of the "independent" arbitrator. Sure it was. Selig hid Bond's failed tests and I have no doubt he had his hands on this looney deal too. MLB, can say what they want. They had ZERO interest in a tarnished MVP, especially when Selig and his lot keep braying about how The Steroid Era is over. Bullshit.

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude

Premium Member

Selig is a terrible commissioner and this is only the latest example of why.

The Dv8or
Just call me Dong Suck Oh, M.D.
Premium Member
join:2001-08-09
Denver, CO
ARRIS TG862
Cisco 2811
TP-Link Archer AX10

The Dv8or to OZZY7

Premium Member

to OZZY7
said by OZZY7:

Yeah, I know. The final word was that of the "independent" arbitrator. Sure it was. Selig hid Bond's failed tests and I have no doubt he had his hands on this looney deal too. MLB, can say what they want. They had ZERO interest in a tarnished MVP, especially when Selig and his lot keep braying about how The Steroid Era is over. Bullshit.

Shyam Das has a long and distinguished career as an arbitrator, both for baseball and other industries. He's been doing this for way longer than Bud Selig has been commissioner. He's not about to tarnish his career to make Selig happy. Das doesnt need baseball.