spc
uniqs
averagecdn
join:2005-03-14
Windsor, ON

averagecdn to Marcer

to Marcer

Re: Digital Transitions

It was great to find out today that as a long time cogeco customer with the basic analog channels that i will be permanently losing all channels above 26.. No box offered. My only option is to upgrade to the digital packs. Anyone have input on this.

Side note - I am not afraid to move forward with technology... I just like the fact that channel 2-29 are the only channels i generally watch anyways.... So it sucks that 2 of the channels I usually watch have again been removed.

kim
MVM,
join:2001-03-25
ON

kim

MVM,

It's not just Cogeco its across the boards.

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly to averagecdn

to averagecdn
said by averagecdn:

It was great to find out today that as a long time cogeco customer with the basic analog channels that i will be permanently losing all channels above 26.. No box offered. My only option is to upgrade to the digital packs. Anyone have input on this.

Side note - I am not afraid to move forward with technology... I just like the fact that channel 2-29 are the only channels i generally watch anyways.... So it sucks that 2 of the channels I usually watch have again been removed.

theyre not being removed, theyre still being transmitted to you digitally. you need the free DTA to receive them.

Mark2012
@aol.com

Mark2012

Anon

Cogeco is very disappointing lately, these adapters boxes are sh*t. Now since a few channels have been changed over , the channels are freezing up and pixelated. Cogeco should just get rid of these adapters and leave channels on Qam or offer the digital boxes at a discount for long time cogeco customers. I'm frustrated cause I paid the $25 to have the adapter professional installed by Cogeco and it still doesn't work properly. Ofcourse I complained but still their charging me the installation fee. I'm serious considering switching to satelitte tv.
Expand your moderator at work