how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

shockwave007

join:2005-09-29
G6H4F3
reply to victor

Re: Want to join ACANAC!? Read my message first!!!

@victor: they are not qualified... i'm sorry to tell you... i hope you'll be able to fix your problem...

Expand your moderator at work

Lynn0
Premium
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON
kudos:7
reply to shockwave007

Re: Want to join ACANAC!? Read my message first!!!

Sockwave you do not know that the tecs are not qualified. We worked with you and told you what to do but you thought you knew better than the tecs.

victor

@acanac.net
reply to shockwave007

I had no internet for 1 month! I do not know if they are qualified or not, but this Monday guy from local phone called me and told that they fixed problem *since now everything gonna be OK* he said. So far so good, it seems to me they knew about problem.

shockwave007

join:2005-09-29
G6H4F3

1 month is just unacceptable.. i don't care whatever excuse they have... obviously when you have a case of 1 month outage, clearly the techs have no clue what they are doing... anyone can try and stick up for them, but they are not doing themselves any justice... 1 month is way overboard... there's my 2 cents .. and i'm glad you got your service back...

Lynn0
Premium
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON
kudos:7

Yes shockwave we understand that and thank you for posting on this thread as well.

Victor you can send an email to billing@acanac.com and explain that you had a month down time and they will credit you for that.