spc
uniqs
Cloneman
join:2002-08-29
Montreal

Cloneman to ajhaji

to ajhaji

Re: [Internet] Trouble with Fibe 25 and Sagemcom Modem

welcome to the club. i've all but given up on Bell VDSL , at least for the time being until we get some official answers from someone on this issue (other than hunches from everyone)

Here is the suggested profile I lifted from another thread which apparently resolves the issue for some people.

v26944-26944_8128-1600_82412

You can ask for it in the bell direct forum.

Its worse for wholesale customers, who have to pony up a 95$ installation fee without ever knowing if this will get resolved...
Snarf Bailey
join:2011-08-20
York, ON

Snarf Bailey

I'm still experiencing the random disconnects as well. What's worse is that the last clown I talked to at Bell said he would have to look into it and call me back. Well, of course the cal back never came and when I called back in to follow up this a$$hat told the guy I was talking to that he had told me the issue was resolved and it must be a problem on my end. In other words he lied through his slimy f'n teeth.

I'm so fed up but what are you going to do, there's nowhere to go that's any better and some that are even worse.
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7

said by Snarf Bailey:

I'm still experiencing the random disconnects as well. What's worse is that the last clown I talked to at Bell said he would have to look into it and call me back. Well, of course the cal back never came and when I called back in to follow up this a$$hat told the guy I was talking to that he had told me the issue was resolved and it must be a problem on my end. In other words he lied through his slimy f'n teeth.

I'm so fed up but what are you going to do, there's nowhere to go that's any better and some that are even worse.

PM your DSL phone number, I want to try something... it worked for me.
ns1225
join:2010-12-30
Montreal, QC

ns1225

So what is this solution? If you can help me out it would be great as I've reset my modem over 10 times today!
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7

said by ns1225:

So what is this solution? If you can help me out it would be great as I've reset my modem over 10 times today!

pm me

ajhaji
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Etobicoke, ON

ajhaji to Cloneman

Premium Member

to Cloneman
said by Cloneman:

welcome to the club. i've all but given up on Bell VDSL , at least for the time being until we get some official answers from someone on this issue (other than hunches from everyone)

Here is the suggested profile I lifted from another thread which apparently resolves the issue for some people.

Its worse for wholesale customers, who have to pony up a 95$ installation fee without ever knowing if this will get resolved...

I requested this profile in the Bell Direct forum. It's been about 2 weeks, and my connection has been rock solid ever since. Perhaps we've found a solution?
Snarf Bailey
join:2011-08-20
York, ON

Snarf Bailey

said by ajhaji:

said by Cloneman:

I requested this profile in the Bell Direct forum. It's been about 2 weeks, and my connection has been rock solid ever since. Perhaps we've found a solution?

I'm actually on the phone with Bell right now and have just verified that my account is already set to that profile. I'm still having the issue same as always.

So I've just wasted another hour with these clowns, on the phone, to no avail.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr