Old and Cranky
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-10
Cortland, OH
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

Wow!

It's been windier than all get out here today, and now, along with the wind, it's snowing/raining/sleeting sideways! It almost looks like a movie special effect outside right now. Sheets of mixed precipitation just blowing horizontally, with the wind just "howling". I had to run to the store a few minutes ago, and was dodging trash cans all along the way. Branches are down all over, too. Nothing too big, but the ground is littered with limbs and branches.

Just looked out the window, and the precip has changed over to "snowflakes" about the size of quarters, being driven by very high straightline winds. We are under a high wind warning 'til 8 o'clock tonite.

And did I mention that the crocuses in the yard are up about two inches, and the bulbs are up up 4-5"??? This has been a real "whacky" winter this season.
--
Keep your eye on the ball, your shoulder to the wheel, your nose to the grindstone, and your ear to the ground. Now, try to work in that position!!!

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:101

The wind here is really making it cold.... brrrrrr

Jtmo
Premium
join:2001-05-20
Novato, CA
reply to Pacrat

Just got back from camping in the mountains
Just the opposite here, 77 a couple days ago. But, I did go down the road from the campsite in the Sierras and VISIT the snow, the best way to do it.......