spc
uniqs

Scruffy dude
@myfairpoint.net

Scruffy dude to exeter

Anon

to exeter

Re: [abuse] Filed complaint, tech shows up without notice! Cops

I have never posted a comment on a forum before, but you have left me with little choice. First of all, I did call your home phone number at 10:40am, it rang several times, no answer. Check your caller ID, it's there. I also called your cell number at 10:41am, no answer. I find it really surprising that you would slander my appearance, dress, and professional demeanor when in fact you were NOT EVEN THERE. I would never write a blog about your wife's appearance for everyone to see. What I did see when your wife opened the door was a mother of small children,caught completely by surprise that ANYONE was at her door. Had her husband taken the time to let her know
someone would be coming, she would not have been taken off guard. Remember, I did call, but she was most likely taking care of your children. I understand, I have kids of my own. I also need to point out that I am a clean cut, well dressed professional at my job. Had you been there you would have seen that I was wearing clean new jeans that I had bought at Christmas. You also would have seen that I was wearing a $170 North Face jacket. Hardly rags. Had you been there you would have heard the same greeting I have used 2-3 times a day for the last 15 years I have been doing this job. " Hi, I'm ------- from Fairpoint Communications". Had you answered your phone when your wife called you several times while I waited, I would have been more than happy to wait for you to get there. Had you been there, you would
have seen that I did not act in a manner that anyone would consider " shady ". As to why the police were called I can only guess. They never questioned me or warned about anything. I was driving a very large, white bucket truck with the company logo all over the side. Had you been there, I may have been able to diagnose the problem you had. Had you been there, I may have
been able to make you a happy customer again. That Sir, is my job.

Had you been there.
exeter
join:2011-02-07

1 edit

exeter

exeter

1 edit

exeter to Scruffy dude

to Scruffy dude
PS: I talked with the officer after, he specificly told you that you should have had a uniform on, jacket or something with your logo on it as well as an id which is required by your company to be displayed on your person at all time (as per the standard operating proceedures).

And slandering your appearance? What are you crazy? Its a general description explained by the eyes of one who was never expecting you to arrive. What the hell do you think is going to happen? That she is going to describe you as her night and shiny armour?

But when you show up to someones door with a tech order THAT WAS NEVER ORDERED, then you can understand why the turn of events has happened.

Fairpoint has messed up so many time that you can't even image. And having Judy in broadband services try to pull the wool over my eyes and the rest of the community (including the PUC), throwing back reports to the PUC that there is nothing wrong that its failing actiontec modems, well buddy sorry to say I don't use a modem, I am plugged directly in and it works fine. The issue is the financial instability of Fairpoint and their actions over the past 6 months to increase customers base with a low ball promotion that has set the term "SLOW" in high gear.

Anyhow, my service request has been submitted to have this "thing" the size of a boat removed from my closet.

Fairpoint is BAD FOR NH BUSINESS!!!
exeter

exeter

one more thing I will note, this tech must really be watching whats going on, if he wasn't worried about what he does while he works, then why the hell does he come out on the board and post?

lol.. You in so much trouble dude..... This will be on WMUR..

Posting results of your service call is BREACH OF MY PRIVACY!!!!

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
join:2005-03-14
Woodstock, CT

ptrowski

Premium Member

said by exeter:

one more thing I will note, this tech must really be watching whats going on, if he wasn't worried about what he does while he works, then why the hell does he come out on the board and post?

lol.. You in so much trouble dude..... This will be on WMUR..

Posting results of your service call is BREACH OF MY PRIVACY!!!!

No he's not an it's not a breach of your privacy. No personal information was given out, it's your word versus his and I am much more inclined to believe him. You are severly over reacting.
exeter
join:2011-02-07

exeter

Once you all start to have the same problems as I have such as simple feature request changes, or moves of service then you'll know. And besidss most of you replying are not even in a fairpoint area, so you only see what you see from the outside..

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

1 recommendation

swintec

Premium Member

said by exeter:

And besidss most of you replying are not even in a fairpoint area, so you only see what you see from the outside..

I am in a fairpoint area though and as much as I was opposed to this take over...nothing negative has come from it in this neck of the woods. In fact, I now have another option for high speed internet since fairpoint made good on there broadband upgrade promises. Users that i assisted who I signed up with Verizon DSL long ago still have Fairpoint DSL with no issues. Of course that will always be different for everyone I suppose.

I still do not understand why the cops would be called. You filed a formal complaint. Once that happens I would expect anything to happen in the days following that. You neglected to mention that the technician did indeed call you that morning but didnt get an answer.

No reason he couldnt swing by since he was in the area.

It just seems like you are grasping at straws here for any little thing.