All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
sexcho
join:2009-08-14

sexcho to michieru

to michieru

Re: $8 Billion For This?

you have it so completely wrong, I guess that's why MetroPOS still adds customers..

You don't get the same coverage as postpaid customers for free. Sprint native coverage is decidedly prepaid coverage but even lower than that, 1X. Sprint postpaid customers get free Verizon roaming.

T-Mobile's Monthly 4G plans are absolutely worth every penny over MetroPOS's garbage LTE and 1X network "unlimited" offerings.

AT&T MVNO's offer $45-50 unlimited plans

Sprint's Boost Mobile has unlimited plans for $55 but not recommended due to their slow 3G speeds...

etc.

MetroPCS is a joke, so is the native coverage, LTE speeds, and customer service. The plans are not the best, especially with all of those fees you get charged for stuff you get done for free with Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon/AT&T.

michieru
Premium Member
join:2009-07-25
Denver, CO

michieru

Premium Member

"You don't get the same coverage as postpaid customers for free." I guess I don't give a shit because my phone still works for the places I go and then some. Maybe some people just don't have good coverage in there area and the MetroPCS isn't a option because they don't even exist in that market. Regardless my service works and it works well.

T-mobile has a good network but I still get a better price with MetroPCS and it serves my needs. I don't agree with T-mobile's capped service, nor do I agree with paying 104.99 per month for service, and this is the value plans. Yes I get slower speeds on MetroPCS LTE, but my service is unlimited at $45.

Customer service can be a joke sometimes but these days it seems that's just across the board. At least my service is more stable and consistant than the entire 4G LTE network going offline thanks to the holy grail Verzion.

Enjoy paying your dues, I think MetroPCS is a great service for the price I pay and options I have. I would hate to see them go the same route the big three went.