All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
exeter
join:2011-02-07

exeter to ptrowski

to ptrowski

Re: [abuse] Filed complaint, tech shows up without notice! Cops

Once you all start to have the same problems as I have such as simple feature request changes, or moves of service then you'll know. And besidss most of you replying are not even in a fairpoint area, so you only see what you see from the outside..

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

1 recommendation

swintec

Premium Member

said by exeter:

And besidss most of you replying are not even in a fairpoint area, so you only see what you see from the outside..

I am in a fairpoint area though and as much as I was opposed to this take over...nothing negative has come from it in this neck of the woods. In fact, I now have another option for high speed internet since fairpoint made good on there broadband upgrade promises. Users that i assisted who I signed up with Verizon DSL long ago still have Fairpoint DSL with no issues. Of course that will always be different for everyone I suppose.

I still do not understand why the cops would be called. You filed a formal complaint. Once that happens I would expect anything to happen in the days following that. You neglected to mention that the technician did indeed call you that morning but didnt get an answer.

No reason he couldnt swing by since he was in the area.

It just seems like you are grasping at straws here for any little thing.