dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
« bad timing
This is a sub-selection from Sprint and U.S Cellular?
DarnellP
join:2004-10-12
Las Vegas, NV

DarnellP to DannyZ

to DannyZ

Re: Sprint and U.S Cellular?

USCC has lost subscribers for seven straight quarters and has dropped from being the 5th largest carrier to seventh. It seems like USCC is already doing a good job of ruining USCC...

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

swintec

Premium Member

said by DarnellP:

USCC has lost subscribers for seven straight quarters and has dropped from being the 5th largest carrier to seventh. It seems like USCC is already doing a good job of ruining USCC...

US Cellular could give Sprint a good boost in less populated areas, which has always been US Cellulars strong point, and Sprints sore spot. Markets like northern new england and out in the mid west.

Only up until recently, going outside of USCC territory meant restrictions and weird policies. So it was no good for people who did any sort of traveling or vacationing. The plans they have now though are better and give EVDO roaming on Verizon once you get out of USCC's areas. So at least they have "nationwide" coverage without gimmicks.
DarnellP
join:2004-10-12
Las Vegas, NV

DarnellP

said by swintec:

said by DarnellP:

US Cellular could give Sprint a good boost in less populated areas, which has always been US Cellulars strong point, and Sprints sore spot. Markets like northern new england and out in the mid west.

Yep. Me personally, I think it'd be a good matching. Maybe even invite C-Spire to the party too. However, the powers that be don't appear to want to go that route...
« bad timing
This is a sub-selection from Sprint and U.S Cellular?