uniqs
share rss forum feed

OSUGoose

join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH

1 edit

[CATV] And this is why / Columbus, OH

They were bought out.

We've had 3 MRDVR clients and 1 Storage Unit for a year, ever since it was released here. But suddenly in the last 2 weeks things have gotten very bad with it. Had someone out the 14th to fix a speed issue, and he discovered the MRDVR wasn't trapped out and thus was back feeding into everything else. Today I go to load up on Demand and HBO and Max is greyed out, despite subscribing to it, and able to view it on the normal HDDVR DCX3400. Well supposedly the lady on the "after hours" number fix it (bearing it mind it was 11AM on a sunday. Well I go to do the same on another MRDVR box and same error, and then Error 14 for on Demand. Call in and find out that they only have 2 of the 3 on the account as being billed for. Cant fix it on her end, will need to roll a truck, first slot is Weds. I told her someone needs to be here Monday 1-3 or 3:01 pm we'l be ex-customers. As this is not even remotely a issue we've caused this is their incompetence. Have had a tech out to add phone last week and it worked fine then, so what happened Insight?

ARGONAUT
Have a nice day.
Premium
join:2006-01-24
New Albany, IN
kudos:1
I hope they get you fixed up soon.
I fear problems like this will be more common with the network changing over.

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
Well the worse part is that its impossible to talk to the local office, calling 614-236-1200 gets me routed to KY or IN.

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
reply to OSUGoose
No amount of complaining gets this fixed, had a manager threaten to hang up on me, did not care to lose us, said regardless a tech would need to come out Weds 1-3 even if we were canceling, told her not true as I can rip your junk out now and take it to the office myself. Still didn't get anyone here monday.

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
reply to OSUGoose
Tech was out today, ended up swapping the box, which was the whole reason he was sent out.