Premium Member

to Spare Me

Re: New iO TV packages

Yes, they can.

Spare Me
@cogentco.com

Spare Me

Anon

Uh...no they can't, that's a law suit right there. Maybe it's not simple enough for you. In order to qualify for HBO GO all that is needed is a subscription to HBO through a participating cable provider. They can't turn around and say "Well you have HBO, but not in a qualifying package of our choosing" They can't do that.
dm145
join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ

1 edit

dm145

said by Spare Me :

Uh...no they can't, that's a law suit right there. Maybe it's not simple enough for you. In order to qualify for HBO GO all that is needed is a subscription to HBO through a participating cable provider. They can't turn around and say "Well you have HBO, but not in a qualifying package of our choosing" They can't do that.

they can, and did

it probably also will include HBO/Cinemax OnDemand
Expand your moderator at work

DownTheShore
Pray for Ukraine
Premium Member
join:2003-12-02
Beautiful NJ

DownTheShore to Spare Me

Premium Member

to Spare Me

Re: New iO TV packages

said by Spare Me :

I had the IO Silver package, grandfathered with HBO. CV moved HBO to the IO Gold package. It later made HBO On-Demand available free to HBO subscribers - but not to the folks who had HBO grandfathered on the Silver package. So yes, they can do whatever they want.