uniqs

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
Asus RT-AX89

aaronwt

Premium Member

Verizon got me to dump my unlimited plan...

with their recent special deals. They have some new 4G phones for only $99 with a 2 year contract. That combined with the double data deal and a $327 gift card I got from FiOS made me jump on the deal. They got me to dump my unlimited 3G plan with my HTC Incredible and get an HTC ReZound. Since I didn't know how long the double data special was going to last I figured I might as well get it now. Since a 2GB plan was not going to be enough. I surpassed that around every other my with my 3G phone. And without that incentive I would have stayed with my 3G phone.

MovieLover76
join:2009-09-11
Cherry Hill, NJ
(Software) pfSense
Asus RT-AC68
Asus RT-AC66

MovieLover76

Why would you dump unlimited for 4GB tiered data, on Verizon you can upgrade from a 3G to a 4G phone without losing unlimited data, all existing unlimited customers are grandfathered in, I'm on verizon's 4G network as well, and I think the Iphone factor and the LTE poor battery life as well as people waiting for an upgrade are all big reasons for slow adoption, it will improve it's a much better experience than old evdo
biochemistry
Premium Member
join:2003-05-09

biochemistry

Premium Member

Don't make him hate himself for giving up unlimited data when he didn't have to.
ShellMMG
join:2009-04-16
Grass Lake, MI

ShellMMG to MovieLover76

to MovieLover76
I wanted to do that with our Alltel grandfathered unlimited aircard but VZW wouldn't let me. Now THAT would've been awesome even though LTE doesn't reach me yet.

I'll probably never get a smartphone. My dream would be to use software and a Bluetooth headset on my iPad. Stuff the Mifi in my purse or pocket and I'd be ready to go.

KTABNY
@bellatlantic.com

KTABNY to aaronwt

Anon

to aaronwt
Dude u F'd up, I upgraded my phone to 4g and kept my unlimited plan. SMH