• Is this correct? Looks backwards to me.
• The Doctor will not change your MTU. What you are seeing is what Vista/WIN7 reports. The MTU is really set at 1500.
• If you want to change the way the OS is reporting the MTU, follow this »Tweaking FAQ
• There are no tweaks for the router. The MTU is set to 1500 as shown by your Tweak Tests. You can see if there is newer software/firmware available for your router.
• Your tests are showing some packet loss. Tweaking cannot fix that; even if the OS is tweakable.
• Start by pulling the router and connecting directly to the MODEM. Rerun the speed tests and the ping test again. Post what you get.--
"You can observe a lot by watching". Yogi Berra