spc
uniqs
sgc7
join:2011-11-02
Naperville, IL

sgc7 to Just_Dan

to Just_Dan

Re: Ultra TV Bug Reports

I'm still having the same problem with my HD recordings being overridden by the exact same SD counterparts. I'm not the one recording both, and I can't seem to get anyone else to not record them in SD even though I made a list. It should stop them from recording the same show in SD, rather than deleting my HD recording.

My HD series recordings should not be cancelled and deleted if someone starts the same show/episode/timeslot in SD as a one-time recording. I checked the DVR logs that confirms they were not cancelled by users, but by the system due to duplicates.

I'm getting quite tired of my recordings being cancelled. It should never ever happen and I expect someone to do something about it. I shouldn't be paying $170 a month for my recordings to be cancelled.

Sorry for the rant :/ but it's REALLY annoying and should never happen.

Just_Dan
Premium Member
join:2011-03-24
Denver, CO

Just_Dan

Premium Member

said by sgc7:

I'm still having the same problem with my HD recordings being overridden by the exact same SD counterparts. I'm not the one recording both, and I can't seem to get anyone else to not record them in SD even though I made a list. It should stop them from recording the same show in SD, rather than deleting my HD recording.

My HD series recordings should not be cancelled and deleted if someone starts the same show/episode/timeslot in SD as a one-time recording. I checked the DVR logs that confirms they were not cancelled by users, but by the system due to duplicates.

I'm getting quite tired of my recordings being cancelled. It should never ever happen and I expect someone to do something about it. I shouldn't be paying $170 a month for my recordings to be cancelled.

Sorry for the rant :/ but it's REALLY annoying and should never happen.

Engineers are aware of this and are working on a solution for it. That's all I have about it at this time.