spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mauser

@comcast.net

Call forward/Do not disturb not working

Every night I turn my phone into Do not Disturb and then turn it back to Do not Forward in the morning through the Member Portal online. It had been working fine. Tonight it stopped working. Pressing Do not Disturb gave the same confirmation saying it was activated but navigating to the front page showed that Call Forwarding was still OFF. Also, pressing Do not Forward would always generate an error page. Can a tech look into this and see if this is a site-wide issue?

mauser

@comcast.net

"Pressing Do not Disturb gave the same confirmation saying it was activated but navigating to the front page showed that Call Forwarding was still OFF."

I just called myself from my cell - the phone rang, so the DO NOT DISTURB function is indeed not working.

voiplover
Premium
join:2004-05-28
Portsmouth, NH

Gee, as far as I can recall they have always offered their own type of random Do Not Disturb. LOL

N9MD
Too busy to chat
Premium
join:2005-10-08
Boca Raton, FL
kudos:5
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Callcentric
·VOIPO
·CIKTEL Telecom

1 edit
reply to mauser

said by mauser :

...Can a tech look into this and see if this is a site-wide issue?

Why in tarnation would you ask a "tech (to) look into this" in this Forum?!?! This is not a TB Support site ... plus the fact that you have gotten no responses to any of your other recent "pleas" for help. So either there are no remaining TB customers (except for zbestwun and you) -- or -- nobody else is having your problem.

Recommendation: Contact TB Support.

zbestwun2001

join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA

1 recommendation

HA HA N9MD, just called TB and bitched at them that I had no dial tone and they ran all these tests..

Well, guess what... I had my ATA off line... ha!

They were going to send me a new one... but I said, forgetaboutit.

Still have Call Centric on my mind... have a good day my friend.