uniqs

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to cymraeg

to cymraeg

Re: [Raiding] LFR asshattery

Oh I did. Requeued, got another instant pop, this time for Seige. The group had two Locks and two Rogues doing over 35k on bosses, and myself and an Enh Shaman over 30k on them. That run went off without a hitch, and I got my Shaman some bracers and all was good.

It just baffled me that a vtk passed on clearly the best player in the raid. Not that I'm a god or anything. But if I'm doing 150% the dps of the second guy, chances are that I'm better than everyone else there.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar

Are you admitting twice that you queue as a healer and go DPS? what the hell is that dude?

Even if you do 40K DPS you should flipping heal ... that's what you queued for.. how do you know the other healers are making it without you?

If I see a healer or tank dps instead mininum I let the raid know to kick them out, unless tank goes DPS on Zon'ozz or Hagara. (those 2 don't need 2 tanks at all).

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

2 edits

stvnbrs to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
I feel that anyone (no matter how exemplary their performance) that queues outside the role they plan to play in order to bypass waiting should be kicked.

edit: he queued as dps

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to djlar

to djlar
I never queue as heals. Ever. I queued as dps. That's why I thought sarcastically that it was awesome that I got an instant queue both times.

I apologize for my tardy replies. I'm at the dentist's office posting from my phone with poor signal.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar

12 Weeks doing LFR on several toons I've never gotten an instant queue as a DPS.. heck I never gotten and insta Q as a tank (i've been getting 25mins as a tank lately).

As healer I often get insta queues but to in-progress LFRs..

Takes several tries to get a fresh one..

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Both were in progress. First one was on their third attempt at Madness, second one was on last trash pack before first boss. I'll be honest that I didn't elect DPS as my role, only because it is automatically populated, I was in my Shadow spec, and HAVE NEVER queued as heals before. I guess there is a slight possibility that somehow I was queued as heals, but I was completely and honestly oblivious to the fact if that was the case. If by some strange occurrence this is what happened, then yes, in fact, it is I who was the asshat.

I think that scenario is highly unlikely, but stranger things have happened. It's weird that I didn't hear any complaints and there were no issues in the second run, where I did nothing different in the queueing process. So I would assume that I was queued as the same role in both, be it DPS or heals.

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9

Premium Member

Elitist.

Arthritis
join:2011-10-20
Canada

Arthritis to McBrain

to McBrain
said by McBrain:

I never queue as heals. Ever. I queued as dps. That's why I thought sarcastically that it was awesome that I got an instant queue both times.

I apologize for my tardy replies. I'm at the dentist's office posting from my phone with poor signal.

I gothcha, again wasnt trying to be an ass or start a shitstorm but was just curious.

Those guys were definitely retards in your situation, and I honestly think people just press the yes button on vote kicks with blank expressions and drool running