« Problems
This is a sub-selection from Speed issues

Chris2012
@bell.ca

Chris2012 to pstewart

Anon

to pstewart

Re: Speed issues

I am currently considering the switch from Bell in Lindsay but this review concerns me. What concerns me more is that I called Nexicom just now and got a recording the offices were closed. The hours of operation on the web site indicate they are open on Saturdays. This is not the case and I tried different options to get to talk to someone.

If I'm not going to get a hold of anyone when I have questions about making the switch, what's going to happen when I need tech support down the line, seems risky.

On paper the service definitely makes you think twice about being with Bell but a degradation in service and possibly speed? Doesn't look too promising.

bbuchanan
Premium Member
join:2004-02-05
Peterborough, ON

bbuchanan

Premium Member

Our support line is certainly open on Saturdays (and Sundays). What time did you call - I'll take a look and see what happened on Saturday.

You can also drop by our office in Lindsay (corner of York and Kent). I can't remember the hours of that office off the top of my head though right now.
bbuchanan

bbuchanan to Chris2012

Premium Member

to Chris2012
Sorry, I got trigger happy and posted.

As long as you are fed off of the CO in Lindsay (corner of William & Bond), then you will be on our DSLAM that is colocated there, and will NOT be on Bell's DSLAM.

I can't guarantee the speeds, as the speeds are dependent on the quality of the copper pair, but we can certainly do our best to get you the best service possible.
« Problems
This is a sub-selection from Speed issues