spc
Search similar:

uniqs

CBLMorphis
join:2001-02-25
Riverside, CA

CBLMorphis

[Rant] [ Playstation Network & Services ]

Up until the time when Playstation network got hacked by infamous anonymous their network and things feels to me its getting worse.

Alot of errors and alot of downtime with little to no fixes if any.

While I'd like to think that their upgrading their network for better security and what not, I question the fact is anything really being done.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my PS3 and my games and the services. But however I question their logic on so many maintenance periods that take 14 hours and to top it off have it on days durning peek hours. That there is the reason for this post.

In 2 months from Jan we have had a total of 4 maintenance periods where the PSN is down for 14 hours straight. Now what exactly are they doing that it takes them 4 days out 2 months for 14 hours. I question this because personally I think something is going on behind closed doors and their not telling the public whats really going on.

If anyone else has something to share, please do, Sony network needs to be upfront and get their act together and fix what needs to be fixed.

WK2
Premium Member
join:2006-12-28
united state

WK2

Premium Member

I wish the folks at PSN would get their acts together.
intok (banned)
join:2012-03-15

intok (banned) to CBLMorphis

to CBLMorphis
The PSN hack said allot about the abysmal state of Sony's security then it did about anything else. In a saner world Sony would have been hit with criminal negligence charges for having their security that bad.
Expand your moderator at work

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to CBLMorphis

Premium Member

to CBLMorphis

Re: [Rant] [ Playstation Network & Services ]

Did you not know they care more about their internal data than user CC info, or user service.

just keep sending them your money and you might get to play part of the time.
Expand your moderator at work

gballer
@reyrey.net

gballer to CBLMorphis

Anon

to CBLMorphis

Re: [Rant] [ Playstation Network & Services ]

my buddy always complains about this also...

i honestly cant even remember the last time i could not get on xbox live. it always works.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic to CBLMorphis

Premium Member

to CBLMorphis
I haven't used mine for anything but a blu ray player in months. I don't even use it for Netflix because it seems like every time I turn it on there is another friggin update that you have to wait a half an hour on.

PatPatate
join:2008-02-10
Sainte-Julie, QC

PatPatate to gballer

to gballer
said by gballer :

i honestly cant even remember the last time i could not get on xbox live. it always works.

Not true.

I remember some kids wanted to sue Microsoft for not being able to play Halo during some holidays because Xbox Live was down.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

said by PatPatate:

said by gballer :

Not true.

I remember some kids wanted to sue Microsoft for not being able to play Halo during some holidays because Xbox Live was down.

If I remember correctly that's happened a couple of times, but they've offered free XBLA games to everyone with an account for compensation.

Bottom line is PSN is free while XBL is anything but; it's no surprise Live is the smoother service.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

XBL silver is free

but you gotta get gold for the good stuff.