Robotics
See You On The Dark Side
Premium Member
join:2003-10-23
Louisa, VA

Robotics

Premium Member

[Praise] Dan Is The Man!

Any of you Comcast top exec's reading this need to know that Dan who takes care of the Louisa, Va. area is the man!

He consistently goes far and beyond what any tech I have run into in the many years of being a customer has ever done.

Give this man a raise. You will not find many like this guy.

This needs to get back to his boss in Charlottesville, Va.

Thanks Dan!

TD Nickell
Premium Member
join:2010-07-27
Federal Way, WA

TD Nickell

Premium Member

I did a post like this about four years ago for a local Comcast tech named Andy.
He worked weekends and would go out an look for problems.I just happen to be outside when i seen him at my node.He ask me if i was having any problems.I told him my signal's were not great.He started checking at the tap to the ground block.He found a leak at the tap and a cut drop.
He fixed both problems and had me back up an running with in two hours
He did all of this with out a work order.I was very grateful for a tech that would go that extra mile for a customer.

Robotics
See You On The Dark Side
Premium Member
Louisa, VA

1 recommendation

Robotics

Premium Member

said by TD Nickell:

I did a post like this about four years ago for a local Comcast tech named Andy.
He worked weekends and would go out an look for problems.I just happen to be outside when i seen him at my node.He ask me if i was having any problems.I told him my signal's were not great.He started checking at the tap to the ground block.He found a leak at the tap and a cut drop.
He fixed both problems and had me back up an running with in two hours
He did all of this with out a work order.I was very grateful for a tech that would go that extra mile for a customer.

That's great to hear. In this day and time, incidents like what you mentioned need recognition. Just don't get that often anymore ya know?

Thanks for chiming in
SteveTeow
Premium Member
join:2009-01-06
Voorhees, NJ

2 recommendations

SteveTeow to Robotics

Premium Member

to Robotics
said by Robotics:

Any of you Comcast top exec's reading this need to know that Dan who takes care of the Louisa, Va. area is the man!

He consistently goes far and beyond what any tech I have run into in the many years of being a customer has ever done.

Thanks Dan!

I think I know who Dan is and I am sending him and his supervisor an email for a job well done. Thanks for the great feedback.

Robotics
See You On The Dark Side
Premium Member
Louisa, VA

Robotics

Premium Member

said by SteveTeow:

said by Robotics:

Thanks Dan!

I think I know who Dan is and I am sending him and his supervisor an email for a job well done. Thanks for the great feedback.

Thank you Steve!

I have been dealing with Dan for awhile now, when and if issues occur. I cant express how much and how far he goes to get problems resolved.
Its hard to put in words, but he is so dedicated to his job, super friendly, knowledgeable, and someone who would be a great friend to have. So down to earth and "human". Truly cares!

Hope you can get this to his supervisor. Dan is truly dedicated to his job, and gets it done/corrected. (similar to you )

Thanks again Steve

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny to Robotics

to Robotics

(topic move) Comcast execs on DSLR?

Moderator Action
The post that was here (and all 5 followups to it), has been moved to a new topic .. »Comcast execs on DSLR?