BryanInPHX
Premium Member
join:2001-03-06
Phoenix, AZ

BryanInPHX to jchambers28

Premium Member

to jchambers28

Re: [AR] HTPC awsomeness

Arkansas should be using a Motorola Tuning Adapter, I don't know if the deployment of SDV has reached all markets and nodes.

The Hauppauge WinTV-DCR-2650 did not support SDV at first launch, but does now, though I am curious how reliable it is.

Here is the support link with the latest Motorola Tuning adapter firmware.
»www.hauppauge.com/site/s ··· 650.html

jchambers28
Premium Member
join:2007-05-12
Peculiar, MO

jchambers28

Premium Member

It's working flawlessly with the tuning adapter. only compalint is the usb cable are really short. I have some long ones coming from monoprice shortly.

BryanInPHX
Premium Member
Phoenix, AZ

BryanInPHX

Premium Member

Do you know what channels in your market are using SDV? Except for Arizona Cox does not post them.

Common HD SDV channels are MSNBCHD, EncoreHD, EpixHD, BBCAHD, Weather Channel HD. But every market is different.

Common SD SDV channels are in the Variety, Movie, Sports & Info, Faith and Values and Latino Packages.

jchambers28
Premium Member
join:2007-05-12
Peculiar, MO
·Comcast XFINITY

jchambers28

Premium Member

Click for full size
COXFortSmith.pdf
138,935 bytes
Here is the channels in the local market. the channels with a ^ by them are SDV channels.

BryanInPHX
Premium Member
Phoenix, AZ

BryanInPHX

Premium Member

Interesting, That notation "^" is new since I last looked. Good to see Kansas and Arkansas are disclosing SDV in the channel listing PDF. Perhaps more markets will as well.

Also interesting, no HD channels are listed as SDV.
BryanInPHX

BryanInPHX

Premium Member

said by BryanInPHX:

Interesting, That notation "^" is new since I last looked. Good to see Kansas and Arkansas are disclosing SDV in the channel listing PDF. Perhaps more markets will as well.

I noticed Louisiana now also notes SDV channels in thier PDF line-up.

I posted a thread of SDV markets and whether or not they currently post SDV listings.
»[CATV] SDV markets that note channels in line-up