how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Fiftycals

join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX

[Cataclysm] RAF probrem

I dusted off my ol' account and RAF'd my wife. Problem: made our new chracters on a new server (Gnomeragan), so obviously we have no gold or heirloom help from our lvl 85 characters. Our plan is to rush level 85. Ive made a druid that I want to use as a tank for faster LFD queues buuuuuut, Im squishy as hell cuz all were doing now is farming our xp in dungeons and getting 3 levels per dungeon (were lvl 23 with 2 hrs / played). So the problem is were leveling so fast that our gear sucks. I cant even tank a dungeon since I dont have a headpiece, neck or any rings. I get slapped down in 2 hits. Recomendations?

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
ya quest and use that gear, or farm and sell on the ah to buy better gear, but bears are a little squishy at low level without good gear, as compared to shield tanks
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
I've lost the bleeps, I've lost the creeps and I've lost the sweeps.

saillaw
Premium
join:2007-05-08
Dismay
kudos:2
reply to Fiftycals
If you decide to level through instances, you will always have this problem with RAF unless you are using Heirlooms. At, least you will untill the insane bonus exp stops (is that still lvl 60?). If you have heirlooms on another server, either re-roll on that server, or transfer a toon from that server to the new one (and make sure it has the heirlooms in its inventory).
--
Immergruen to DeathPaladin -- "you still need to change your signature... it's ridiculous."