Your a Daisy
Premium Member
join:2001-02-26

1 edit

1 recommendation

hayc59

Premium Member

[Trialware] Inpaint 4.2 Released

Magically Remove Elements From Your Photos! Inpaint will magically fill the selected area with intelligently-generated textures pulled from the surrounding image data.

How it works:
Inpaint photo restoration software reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels near the area boundary. Remove undesirable objects from still images, such as logos, watermarks, power lines, people, text or any other undesired artefacts. There's no need to manually go through messing around with your old clone tool any more! Now you can use Inpaint to easily remove all those unexpected objects that end up spoiling an otherwise really great photograph.

Inpaint 4.2 Released

Whats New:
• Added support 8-Bit Grayscale images
• Algorithm tuning

Download: Inpaint

gate1975mlm
Premium Member
join:2001-09-30
Philadelphia, PA

1 recommendation

gate1975mlm

Premium Member

Re: [Updated] Inpaint 4.2 Released

WoW I never heard of Inpaint before your post!

Inpaint is amazing!

I have been looking a long time for a program that could erase things in pictures easily without making the picture looks bad and Inpaint seems to be able to do that with ease

Thanks
art22gg
Premium Member
join:2005-02-16
Courtenay, BC

1 recommendation

art22gg

Premium Member

It has been offered many times at "Giveawayof the Day"...I picked up version 2.2 or 2.3 I believe a few years back and it works great...Some have said the older versions are better than the newer ones...personally I can,t qualify that...
"Maybe" hold off on purchasing and just trial in case it is offered there within the next 30 days....(might get lucky)

»www.giveawayoftheday.com/

chachazz
Premium Member
join:2003-12-14

2 edits

1 recommendation

chachazz

Premium Member

Here's a link for free license for Inpaint 3 :
»www.loadstreet.de/front_ ··· art=3512

Edit: (It's version 3.1)

hayc59
Your a Daisy
Premium Member
join:2001-02-26

hayc59 to art22gg

Premium Member

to art22gg
said by art22gg:

It has been offered many times at "Giveawayof the Day"...I picked up version 2.2 or 2.3 I believe a few years back and it works great...Some have said the older versions are better than the newer ones...personally I can,t qualify that...
"Maybe" hold off on purchasing and just trial in case it is offered there within the next 30 days....(might get lucky)

»www.giveawayoftheday.com/

thanks arty!! nice one
Expand your moderator at work
hayc59

1 recommendation

hayc59 to gate1975mlm

Premium Member

to gate1975mlm

Re: [Updated] Inpaint 4.2 Released

said by gate1975mlm:

Inpaint is amazing!

I have been looking a long time for a program that could erase things in pictures easily without making the picture looks bad and Inpaint seems to be able to do that with ease

Thanks

post somethin gate[hint hint]
its very cool

chachazz
Premium Member
join:2003-12-14

1 recommendation

chachazz

Premium Member

said by hayc59:

said by gate1975mlm:

Inpaint is amazing!

Thanks

post somethin gate[hint hint]
its very cool

That free license version 3.1 does a good job too.