elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
reply to Rifleman

Re: Abusable Oxycontin Pulled

HOLY SHIT, how the hell can one afford that? An 80mg pill is 800 bucks? I'm going to hate to see the price when it starts to dry up.

I was doing some quick reading and one couple were discussing on a forum(not here) how they were doing 3 or 4 of those 80mg tabs a day.
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

said by elwoodblues:

HOLY SHIT, how the hell can one afford that? An 80mg pill is 800 bucks? I'm going to hate to see the price when it starts to dry up.

Didn't you just have some left over from your latest spill. To think of the thousands of dollars of that shit I've flushed down the toilet.

Rifleman
Premium
join:2004-02-09
p1a
reply to elwoodblues

Sorry-----1buck/mg. I have no doubt it will hit 10 soon. Even so--one pill is 80 bucks-----so 3 or 4 a day is expensive.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
reply to peterboro

said by peterboro:

said by elwoodblues:

Didn't you just have some left over from your latest spill. To think of the thousands of dollars of that shit I've flushed down the toilet.

Actually I do, I have some Oxy and some Percs around here.
Latest spill was last May
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......