uniqs
share rss forum feed

Xstar_Lumini

join:2008-12-14
Canada
kudos:2
reply to Rifleman

Re: Abusable Oxycontin Pulled

OxyNeo will not replace the properties of Oxycontin 100%.

OxyNeo is reputed to turn into a jello when mixed with liquid so junkies cannot inject it into their veins.

I see

@videotron.ca
said by Xstar_Lumini:

OxyNeo is reputed to turn into a jello when mixed with liquid so junkies cannot inject it into their veins.

Ah. Is that what people are doing with it? Injecting it?

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
reply to Xstar_Lumini
said by Xstar_Lumini:

As we speak a mad scientist is figuring out a way guaranteed.

I_H8_Spam

join:2004-03-10
St Catharines, ON
reply to Xstar_Lumini
There is a lil bit of a misconception here, the legitimate dispensing of Oxycodone will not be effected; however OxyNeo messes with the illegal trade of old oxy's.

Wasn't Purdue Pharm was getting close to the end of patient protection on the old Oxy's, heck of a way to keep the generics off your product line.

Wolfie00
My dog is an elitist
Premium
join:2005-03-12
kudos:8
said by I_H8_Spam:

There is a lil bit of a misconception here, the legitimate dispensing of Oxycodone will not be effected; however OxyNeo messes with the illegal trade of old oxy's.

Wasn't Purdue Pharm was getting close to the end of patient protection on the old Oxy's, heck of a way to keep the generics off your product line.

I just have to say this at this point:

Whatever happened to a walk in the park for a good time? With a faithful dog at your side? Whatever happened to a sail on a lake for a good time (with a faithful dog at your side, again, of course! ).

Seriously, whatever happened to some of us about living in the real world?

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

join:2004-05-29
canada
dude i love that stuff why would they ban it? now what am i gonna use to clean my stains on the carpets? plus the guy who did the commercials is dead too, gonna miss him
--
Happiness is like peeing your pants... Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its Warmth!!