how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

sava700

join:2005-03-08
united state

[Bill] Current Cust Blast Promo's?

Does anyone know of any current Blast Promo's for current customers? I don't have their TV service cause it is just horrible yet I have the Blast Internet package. Today I noticed my Bill went up to $72.95/mo from where it used to be 55.95 - I just can't do that but the speed is something I need however I don't see it at all on speed tests...looks more like performance. I've called and they only discounted me $10/mo from that total for the next year but that isn't good enough for what I'm getting based on what they say I should be getting.

Lady on the line told me they didn't have any current promo's for just internet but there has to be something and I'm sure she didn't tell me for whatever reason. So does anyone know of one or a few options here before I start looking at DSL?

ExoticFish

join:2008-08-31
Stuarts Draft, VA

My area no longer has the promo on the website. I'm paying $39.99 for it though.
--
»www.TheExoticFish.com
»www.ImTan.info

Kommie
Premium
join:2003-05-13
united state
kudos:3
reply to sava700

You won't get much speed on DSL. See if you can budget the increase. Cancel the Analog Phone Line.

ExoticFish

join:2008-08-31
Stuarts Draft, VA
reply to sava700

Also, if you're paying for Blast and not getting the correct speeds you need to find out why...
--
»www.TheExoticFish.com
»www.ImTan.info

Kommie
Premium
join:2003-05-13
united state
kudos:3
reply to sava700

Also whats your modem? Some new speeds are docsis 3.0 only.