Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
reply to Xstar_Lumini

Re: Why Are All Showerheads Made For Short People?

said by Xstar_Lumini:

Are you kidding me? I'm only 5'11 and yet there has not been any showerhead in a bathroom that is high enough that water can fall on my head, I always have to duck/squat down, why?

Are we suppose to shower only from the neck down?

Must be a Canadian thing.

Honestly the only times I can remember not having a shower taller than me is the times I have been in europe. I remember a lot of those were shorter. And that was mostly in old hotels. Of course many of those also had the showerheads that you can pick-up and move like a hose.
FYi i'm 5'10.
--
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

said by Voxxjin:

said by Xstar_Lumini:

Are you kidding me? I'm only 5'11 and yet there has not been any showerhead in a bathroom that is high enough that water can fall on my head, I always have to duck/squat down, why?

Honestly the only times I can remember not having a shower taller than me is the times I have been in europe. I remember a lot of those were shorter. And that was mostly in old hotels. Of course many of those also had the showerheads that you can pick-up and move like a hose.
FYi i'm 5'10.

you might have a point
thinking about it my shower head at home is higher than the top of my head, but when I've been to europe and canada things were smaller and lower, maybe its part of the make things so small they're useless culture.

sk1939
Premium
join:2010-10-23
Mclean, VA
kudos:10
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Voxxjin

said by Voxxjin:

said by Xstar_Lumini:

FYi i'm 5'10.

All the shower heads are taller than me, so I've never had a problem.